User.ini file setup
To set up a
user.ini file, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
Navigate to the cPanel's File Manager interface (cPanel >> File Manager).
- In cPanel & WHM version 64 and earlier, select Web Root , select the Show hidden files checkbox, and then click Go .
- In cPanel & WHM version 66 and later, click Settings, select the Show hidden files checkbox, and click Save.
- Navigate to the target directory.
- Create a new file.
- In cPanel & WHM version 64 and earlier, click New File.
- In cPanel & WHM version 66 and later, click + File.
You must include the period that precedes the file name.
- Click Create New File.
- Select the new file in the list of files and click Edit.
- Enter the PHP directives that you wish to adjust for the directory.
- Click Save.